REGISTRATION TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All fees and discounts are quoted in Singapore Dollars (SGD).
- All fees and discounts are subject to change without notice; these changes will be applied to unconfirmed registrations.
- A ticket to WIT 2017 Conference includes entry to:
- WIT 2017 Bootcamp on Oct 23
- Main Stage @ WIT 2017 Conference on Oct 24 & 25
- ITB Asia 2017 on Oct 25 - 27
- All social events related to WIT and ITB Asia (unless stated otherwise by the Organisers)
- Ticket prices are also inclusive of conference materials, receptions, meals and breaks, as specified in the Conference Programme.
- The Conference Programme is subject to change without notice.
- Registrants will be notified of their confirmed registration via email only upon receipt of full payment.
- No refunds will be made for confirmed and paid registrations.
- Only one discount may be taken per registration.
- Registrations will only be confirmed and secured upon receipt of full registration fee payment on and before Oct 20, 2017.
- Full registration fee payments must be made net of banking or any transfer fees.
- Payments made by local cheques/ telegraphic transfers must reach the WIT Organisers within 10 working days from the date of registration/ invoice or by Oct 20, 2017, whichever is earlier; and must be net of banking or any transfer fees.
- A 1.5% finance charge per transaction will apply to payments received more than 10 days after registration date or later than Oct 20, 2017, whichever is earlier.
- The WIT Organiser reserves the right to deny entry to any registrant who has not made full payment prior to the commencement of the Conference.
- If the WIT 2017 Conference is not held as scheduled, the registration fee may be applied to the rescheduled event.
- Any request for replacement must be notified in writing to the WIT Organisers at least ten (10) days prior to the commencement of the Conference.